TERMS AND CONDITIONS
This Platform is operated by the company, Virtual Solution, under the brand name of Shop Smart Deals and is a platform which uses vendors and products from market places like amazon, flipkart, glow road to fulfill your orders and deliver the goods. The Company offers this Platform, including all information, tools and services available from this Platform to you conditioned upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies and notices stated here. The terms whereof are subject to change at any time, without prior notice to you. Any new features or tools which are added to the current Platform shall also be subject to the Terms of Service. To ensure that you are aware of the changes, please review this Buyers' Agreement and all the documents referred to hereunder periodically.
User and Brand Registration. To register on our platform, you may need to provide personal information such as your name, e-mail address, telephone number, postal address. You may also provide other information, such as your photograph and your valid id. Upon the termination of the relationship between GlowRoad and the Independent Business Owner, GlowRoad will keep your Personal Information for lawful purposes only.
Using the Service. We collect information you post through the Service. For example, when customers sign up for a newsletter, post a photograph, or connect with an Independent Business Owner, the Service will collect the information customers or Independent Business Owners provide in such submissions, including any Personal Information.
Social Media Pages. We may collect information about you when you visit our social media pages or other features. The social media website provider may provide us with information, including Personal Information, such as your name, e-mail address, and other information made available to us.
Customer Support. We may collect Personal Information through your communications with our customer-support team.
EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY
You are aware and fully understand that this platform is only a platform for prospective buyers and sellers and that:
- The Merchant (seller) alone shall have full legal and moral responsibility and liability for all the Products listed and sold on the Platform. Company shall bear no liability or responsibility either for the Products being shown in catalogue or for the actual goods or services provided to you;
- The Merchant alone shall be responsible for procuring all licenses, permits, passes etc. as required by applicable law for each of the Products listed or sold through the Platform. The responsibility lies solely with You and the Merchant for ensuring that the Products being listed or sold and bought are permitted for advertising, listing, sale and purchase under applicable laws;
- It is Merchant's responsibility to not list or sell anything that is not permitted under applicable laws and Your responsibility to not purchase anything that is not permitted under applicable laws. An indicative list is provided below, but that list is not exhaustive. We have the right but not the obligation to remove any item that is listed for sale from the Platform; and
- For all orders placed on or after 24 December 2018, you may request for a refund within 7 days of delivery, as long as it is unworn, unwashed, without stains, undamaged and with all original tags & packaging intact.
CANCELLATION AND RETURN POLICY
- The buyer has the option to cancel the order only in case when he has placed the order and supplier is yet to confirm the order. The supplier gets 48 hours to process the order.
- Also, when the product is delivered to the buyer, the buyer has the option to arrange for a return within 7 days of delivery of the product, for all orders placed on or after 24 December 2018. The return will be done as long as it is unworn, unwashed, without stains, undamaged and with all original tags & packaging intact.
- Once the return is scheduled by the buyer, we will get the pick up done from the buyer.
- Once the cancellation is done by the buyer, we initiate the refund within 3-4 working days. The customer will receive the refund in his back account within 10 working days.
At no point you can sell or purchase the following Products on the Platform either as a buyer or a seller:
- Animals and wildlife products – examples include live animals, mounted specimens, and ivory
- Adult products and pornographic materials (including child pornography) in any form (print, audio/video, multimedia messages, images, photographs, etc.)
- Electronic surveillance equipment prohibited by law
- Embargoed goods from prohibited countries
- Endangered species of animals and plants, whether alive or dead
- Firearms, weapons, and knives – examples include pepper spray, replicas, and stun guns
- Any financial services
- Food and healthcare items without holding requisite permits
- Grey market products
- Government related items/ equipment (like wireless equipment with frequency used by the police, uniforms of Government officials including but not limited to the use by the police/ the army, etc.)
- Hazardous, restricted, or regulated materials – examples include batteries, fireworks, and refrigerants
- IP in any form (including but not limited to music, movies, books, designs) for which the Merchant do not hold the distribution rights
- Medicines, drugs and drug paraphernalia that require a registered medical practitioner's prescription;
- Narcotic drugs and psychotropic substances as defined under the Narcotic Drugs and Psychotropic Substances Act, 1985
- Offensive material which is likely to offend the sentiments of people whether on the grounds of religion, race, caste, sex or place of birth, race, ethnicity, or culture
- Radioactive materials
- Reptile skins
- Sex determination Kit
- Stocks and securities
- Real estate
- Stolen property
- Any other sanctioned or prohibited items or services as per applicable laws; and
- Any other item deemed unfit by Company.
In addition to other prohibitions as set forth in the Terms of Service, you are prohibited from using the platform or its Content:
- for any unlawful purpose
- to solicit others to perform or participate in any unlawful acts
- to harass, abuse, insult, harm, defame, slander, disparage, intimidate, or discriminate based on gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, race, age, national origin, or disability
- to violate any international, federal, provincial or state regulations, rules, laws, or any applicable ordinances
- to infringe upon or violate our intellectual property rights or the intellectual property rights of others
- to submit false or misleading information
- to upload or transmit viruses or any other type of malicious code that will or may be used in any way that will affect the functionality or operation of the Service or of any related Platform, other Platforms, or the internet
- to collect or track the personal information of others
- to spam, phish, pretext, spider, crawl, or scrape
- for any obscene or immoral purpose; or
- to interfere with or circumvent the security features of the Service or any related Platform, other Platforms, or the internet. We reserve the right to terminate your use of the Service or any related Platform for violating any of the prohibited uses.
COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARK
Each time you upload the Content, you grant the Company a worldwide non-exclusive, transferable, royalty free license to use any such content including by way of distribution, storage, hosting, sub-license, reproduction, communication, creation of derivative works, and modification of such content. You accept that such license will not terminate upon your deletion or removal of the Content or other uploaded content in respect of which it is granted; and shall continue to be used by the Company, on the Platform.
You agree and confirm that
- All copyright, database right and all other proprietary rights, title and interest in all Content and or information presented on this Platform (“IP”) is owned by and/or licensed to Us or owned by and/or licensed to the manufacturer of the Products and/or Services or is owned by and/or licensed to the person uploading such Content and is or may be protected or covered by copyright, trade mark, intellectual property law and/or other proprietary rights, unless expressly stated otherwise.
- No extracts of this Platform or part thereof shall be displayed, printed or downloaded by you or with your assistance, for any reason, including without limitation to commercialize any IP in any way.
- Your use of this Platform does not confer on you or any other party, any licence or other rights under the intellectual property or other proprietary rights of the Company, the manufacturer of the Products and/ or Services and/or of any third party, whether implied or otherwise.
- The Company shall not be held liable for any claims relating to infringement of any intellectual property rights in relation to the Products and/or Services their content and/or Content.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Company and our parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, officers, directors, agents, contractors, licensors, service providers, subcontractors, suppliers, interns and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys' fees, made by any third-party due to or arising out of your breach of these Terms of Service or the documents they incorporate by reference, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third-party.
Cookies and Similar Technology
We and our third party service providers, such as advertising networks and analytics service providers, may collect anonymous information automatically through the use of "cookies" and similar technology. The service providers also may collect information about your online activities over time and on other websites or apps. Cookies are small pieces of information that are stored by your browser on your computer's hard drive to collect information about your activities on our Website.
INFORMATION USE We use Personal Information to:
- Facilitate and improve the Service and our services.
- Communicate with you.
- Promote Independent Business Owners.
- We may use aggregate information for any purpose, including for marketing purposes.
Internal and Service-Related Usage. GlowRoad will use information, including Personal Information, for internal, administrative, and service-related purposes. We may use and retain any data we collect to provide and improve our services. For example, we use Personal Information submitted by customers to process and complete the customer's order, including for shipping and billing purposes. We also use Personal Information submitted by Independent Business Owners to calculate and process commissions.
Communications. We use a customer's name, mailing address, e-mail address and telephone number for the following limited purposes:
- Sending e-mails for informational and operational purposes, such as account management or system maintenance.
- Monitoring and ensuring customer satisfaction, including troubleshooting problems and resolving disputes.
- Keeping you informed of new products and promotions at GlowRoad Family Brands and
- Sending you GlowRoad Family Brands newsletters.
Promoting Independent Business Owners. GlowRoad may, from time to time, publish an Independent Business Owner's Personal Information (for example, name, photograph, sales results and achievements) to recognize the Independent Business Owner's achievements and help motivate other Independent Business Owners. These promotions will not contain Personal Information about customers.
Aggregate Data. We may anonymize and aggregate data collected through the Service and use it for any purpose. For example, we may aggregate usage and transaction information to provide product recommendations to Website users.
We may share your information:
- with our third-party vendors and service providers.
- to refer you to an Independent Business Owner.
- to connect Independent Business Owners with other Independent Business Owners.
- to comply with legal obligations.
- to protect and defend our rights and property and
- with your permission.
We do not rent, sell, or share Personal Information about you with other people or nonaffiliated companies for their direct marketing purposes, unless we have your permission. We may share anonymous information for marketing and advertising purposes.
Transaction Fees. For every transaction (receiving payment for products or services) when your customers pay on GlowRoad platform, a payment gateway charge of 3% will be levied on the transaction amount.
Connect Independent Business Owners. To facilitate communications among our network of Independent Business Owners, we may share Independent Business Owners' contact information with other Independent Business Owners.
Referrals. As part of our service and to make sure customer needs are met, we may refer customers to an Independent Business Owner, such as when customers are not associated with an Independent Business Owner in our systems or when customers request to host a Trunk Show. We may share customer contact information with Independent Business Owners for these purposes.
Marketing. We do not rent, sell, or share Personal Information about you with other people or nonaffiliated companies for their direct marketing purposes, unless we have your permission. We may allow access to other data collected by the Service to enable the delivery of online advertising on the Service, or otherwise facilitate transmittal of information we think may be useful or relevant to you.
ORDERS, LOGISTICS AND COMMERCIAL TERMS
- Payment Terms: Payment will be released in 7 working days after confirmation of product delivery. This is subject to buyer not initiating a return request.
- Delivery Timeline: Supplier must accept the order and provide his/her address details for pick-up within 48 Hours of receiving the order. Non-compliance within said timeline would result in auto-cancellation of order.
- Return Policy (No Questions Asked 7 days Return Policy): If the customer doesn't like the product due to cases including, but not limited to product being defective, of a different size or colour or print, he/she can initiate the return within 7 days of receiving the shipment, for all orders placed on or after 24 December 2018. In case of customer requesting return of product, forward and reverse logistics charges will be borne by Supplier.
- Payment Gateway Charges: 3% is deducted from Transfer Price quoted by Supplier to cover the payment gateway charges of payment partner.
- Payment Mode: Payment will be made through RTGS / NEFT
- Tax Liability: GlowRoad is not responsible for deducting tax on behalf of any party (supplier or reseller). Concerned Party (Supplier / Re-Seller) will take care of their respective Tax Liabilities (such as GST etc.)
- Orders: GlowRoad accepts both pre-paid and COD orders. You can pay on GlowRoad with your preferred choice of payment : Net-banking, credit cards, wallets or cash on delivery.
- Fulfillment: Supplier is expected to fulfill 100% orders. Non-Fulfillment above 2% of total orders will automatically lead to blacklisting of such suppliers.
- Product Quality: Any claim related to Product and Product Quality is the sole responsibility of the supplier.
- Logistics: It's mandatory to use GlowRoad Logistics Partner for Pick-Up, Delivery and Return of GlowRoad orders, unless otherwise stated.
|Sample Payment Structure|
|Transfer Price (TP)||500|
|Final SP (Selling Price) to end customer||610|
|Payment Gateway Charges||3%||15|
|Final Amount to Supplier||485|
|GST (e.g. Apparel) - To be Borne by Supplier||5%||25.0|
|GST (e.g. Apparel) - To be Borne by Reseller||5%||2.5|
|Amount Payable to Supplier (Rounded off)||485.0|
|Amount Payable to Re-Seller (Rounded off)||48.5|
*Numbers are for representation only.DISCLAIMER
GlowRoad reserves the right to change/modify/amend these Terms & Conditions and reserves the right to modify the fees and/or payment structure. The revised terms & conditions shall be updated on GlowRoad website. You should make sure to view these Terms & Conditions periodically to make sure you are familiar with the changes.